FAIR PROCESSING NOTICE
Health Improvement Resource Service
From 1 April 2013, The Health and Social Care Act 2012 under section 12 gave local authorities power to perform the public health function.
This means the council now has a 'duty to improve the health of the people and will have responsibility for commissioning appropriate public health services'.
How we use your personal information
Details of your rights under data protection legislation are available at stoke.gov.uk/dataprotection.
When you join the Health Improvement Resource Service we collect the following information about you:
- Job Title
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Work address
The information you provide is used to:
- Confirm you are eligible to access the service.
- For the Health Improvement Resource Service (Stoke-on-Trent City Council) to make contact with you to provide further information and activate your membership
- To notify you of service related information including operational changes, new products and campaigns
- For monitoring, evaluation and audit purposes, this will include a breakdown of number of members and usage figures, no individualised personal details are submitted, this is conducted by Stoke-on-Trent City Council. HPAC (Durham County Council and County Durham and Darlington NHS Foundation Trust) the licensor use non identifiable data to support National Statistical Information). Durham County Council I.T. department provide support and administration functions.
We are able to do this as we have already obtained your consent to do it. You have provided this consent by:
- Your completion of the registration form on the Health Improvement Resource service webpage.
We only keep this data for the time specified in our retention schedule or as required by law.
If you would like to withdraw consent from this service please notify email@example.com
You should be aware that Stoke-on-Trent City council has a duty to protect public funds. We may therefore use the information we have for the prevention and detection of fraud.
We may share this information with other bodies for these purposes. We may also share the information with other parts of the council or other relevant organisations for purposes which may include enforcement.
If you want to speak to someone about the Health Improvement Resource Service please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Katrina.Hull@stoke.gov.uk.